Java Question SD_printer

Kevin Hartin

Licensed User
I've just upgraded to the paid version and frankly this is by far the best and most reliable solution to Android receipt printing I have tried. Thanks SD!

However I have a question about a notification I am getting on first start of the app after rebooting the device (POS terminal), which also stops the USB printer from working.

343272642_938978993985039_6513822000567568192_n.jpg

once I select and OK, subsequent running of the app does not ask again and the USB printer works fine until after the next boot.

I have checked the System Settings and cannot find anything relevant, same with permissions etc. in the sample app, which also displays the same behavior.

Cheers,
Kev

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
When you use a device connected to the USB port, in Android, you need to ask for permission. This will bring up an authorization window to the user.

See here:

fabton1963

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have been experiencing the same problem for years, and the curious thing is that it reoccurs periodically after a few days, regardless of whether the computer is turned off or not, and even when my system is offline.
Just like the port address of "usbdevice," sometimes it's 0 and sometimes it's 3. At this point, I believe it's influenced by the tides on odd nights of the full moon.

MarcoRj

I've just upgraded to the paid version and frankly this is by far the best and most reliable solution to Android receipt printing I have tried. Thanks SD!

However I have a question about a notification I am getting on first start of the app after rebooting the device (POS terminal), which also stops the USB printer from working.

View attachment 142194
once I select and OK, subsequent running of the app does not ask again and the USB printer works fine until after the next boot.

I have checked the System Settings and cannot find anything relevant, same with permissions etc. in the sample app, which also displays the same behavior.

Cheers,
Kev
Hi, How you contact @Star-Dust , I try to contact to obtain library upgrade version, but I can't write him a private message...