Android Question [SD_TreeList]: A few questions

Mashiane

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Ola

Thanks for this wonderful component. Really awesome. 🙏

Can you please help advise me on a few questions..

Q1. Is it possible that each item whether a branch / leaf can have a badge on the right side?

Q2. On the branch / leaf, can one assign a B4XView eg. a panel with child items?

Q3. How can one realize an icon on a leaf?

Q4. If one wants to add leafs to a branch later. Can one load all the braches .i.e. even if they are child items.. for example,

B4X:
B4XTree1.AddBranch("Branch 1","B1","",Chr(0xF0F9),Colors.Gray)
B4XTree1.AddBranch("Sub Branch1","S1","B1",Chr(0xF29D),Colors.RGB(200,50,50))

Q5. How do I execute .SetLayoutAnimated as I would like to change height / width / top / left during runtime. Can you expose the base item for this to enable that?

Thanks again..

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Q1. Is it possible that each item whether a branch / leaf can have a badge on the right side?

Q2. On the branch / leaf, can one assign a B4XView eg. a panel with child items?

Q3. How can one realize an icon on a leaf?

Q4. If one wants to add leafs to a branch later. Can one load all the braches .i.e. even if they are child items.. for example,

Q5. How do I execute .SetLayoutAnimated as I would like to change height / width / top / left during runtime. Can you expose the base item for this to enable that?
  1. It is not the use of Badges at the moment
  2. I answered this question here
    https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/b4x-xui-sd_treelist.110992/post-693547
  3. The icons are to identify the branch (and therefore the type of leaves), inserting icons in the leaves could create confusion and not make branches from leaves distinguishable
  4. Yes, it is possible. It is important that identifiers do not create infinite loops by recursively calling themselves
  5. Currently getBase is not visible, it will be in the future and will allow resizing from code.

Upvote 0

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
See last update

Upvote 0