Wish Set a default Screenshot-Zoom

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I wish we could have a possibility to set a default Screenshot-Zoom
Actually it is 100%. For me and my Note 3 (big screen) the resulting Screenshots are very big. Nice to see if i want it that big. But usually i dont need it this big. I would prefer a setting of 25-40% or so. In this case the images i upload to the forum will be smaller and nicer to see in the forumposts.

Additionally i wich we had an Inputfield to set the value instead just the slider. i like to set a value of 25, 40 here and this should be the % of the Original Screenshot.

I would like to set a default value for this here: maybe in the ini-file?

NJDude

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Instead of uploading the screen shot, it would be better to just post the link to it, that way you save server space on the forums, you could upload the screen shot to any of the "image sharing" services on the interwebz, those services also have resizing features.

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

Widget

Licensed User
Longtime User
I wish we could have a possibility to set a default Screenshot-Zoom

Additionally i wich we had an Inputfield to set the value instead just the slider. i like to set a value of 25, 40 here and this should be the % of the Original Screenshot.

I agree. I'd like to see the zoom rate adjustable. In my case 150% is too large. I'd like to be able to enter my own value and store the result in an ini file so it remembers it the next time the IDE loads.