how can i set size of form in device?
for exapmle i want app wit size -cmaal part of display.how:confused:

image for example
img-99520-PMC.gif

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Forms on the device ALWAYS take full screen, however it is possible to launch a panel and overlap it on any form, just like my about panel does...
have a look at the updated in post#28 INI editor app...

agraham

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Forms on the device ALWAYS take full screen
I've been Googling and found a way round that :) A form without a border can be moved and sized programmatically, so using the door library here is a module that does that.

EDIT : - Improved version that lets you move the small form with the stylus. Note that the title and menu are that of the small form when it is displayed. Maybe Formlib.FullScreen or FullScreen2 would remove them, I haven't tried.

Attachments

• SmallFormDemo.sbp
    926 bytes · Views: 438
  • SmallForm.bas
    1.6 KB · Views: 411
Last edited:

Byak@

Licensed User
good work agraham!!!
i'm rewrite this code for version 6.30
but now it's doesn't work correct...form not resizing but moving.
in 6.41 it work right?

Attachments

• 1.sbp
    2.4 KB · Views: 325

Byak@

Licensed User
yesyesyes!i'm do it!now my sorce work right!

Attachments

• 1.sbp
    2.5 KB · Views: 402

Byak@

Licensed User

kustg

Licensed User
i know it's a long time ago, but i don't understand how to get the textboxes in the form? the form in the designer is empty?

mjcoon

Licensed User
i know it's a long time ago, but i don't understand how to get the textboxes in the form? the form in the designer is empty?

Goodness knows what steps have been gone through to get the source to this state (or why!)...

But if you open the source file in a text viewer you will see that those controls are created for form2. Since the Designer only knows about form1 the controls are invisible!

Mike.

kustg

Licensed User
after some playing around i found out, that you can use it as widget just like in windows , see atached picture. that's strange. you can use it for e.g. a weather widget

Attachments

• 110625203416.jpg
    110625203416.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 299