Smartphone Task Icons Not Shown?

mattsaintdev

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi
im trying a smartphone app for my Treo 500 which is generaly working ok. However, when i switch away from the running app to look at the home screen of the phone there is no icon shown in the icon row so the only way i can go back to the app is through the taskmanager>activate or click on the exe again to cause the active version to return to the fore.

I cant see what ive missed to get the program icon in the list - i have given it a normal 32x32 icon.

Thanks

Matt

N1c0_ds

Licensed User
Hi
im trying a smartphone app for my Treo 500 which is generaly working ok. However, when i switch away from the running app to look at the home screen of the phone there is no icon shown in the icon row so the only way i can go back to the app is through the taskmanager>activate or click on the exe again to cause the active version to return to the fore.

I cant see what ive missed to get the program icon in the list - i have given it a normal 32x32 icon.

Thanks

Matt

You need to combine a 16x16 and 32x32 icon (my guess, I've never worked with smarthphones). Many programs can do this for Windows.