B4i Library Sneak Peek (Charts Swift Library) COMING UP

Hi all, i'm really excited and couldn't wait, so I decided to give you guys a sneak peek at what i'm working on, This is officially my firsts B4I Library, it is based on this project I decided to give it a try since i've never really written a B4I Library specially in Swift, the framework is Swift based but of course the wrapper is written in Objective C, thanks to everyone who has helped me by answering my stupid questions in the Forum so I can continue working on this library.

Attached is a picture of what the outcome looks so far, I still have some minor tweeks to work on and once i'm happy with what it looks like I will release it, hopefully you guys find it useful.

image0.png

Walter

walterf25

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I will try to convert a swift package for b4i, is there a chance to share the steps that you do to get the library in B4i ?

tks
I actually forgot about this project, I think I finished it but never posted it, let me see if I can find the library files, but there are steps somewhere in the forum to create a b4i library, just do a search on the search bar.

Walter