iOS Question [SOLVED] Apple Developer Enrollment process ?

mike2ppc

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi everyone,

I've been trying to sign up for Apple developer membership for days and I always get this message.

For one or more reasons, your enrollment in the Apple Developer Program could not be completed.

Apple support could not help me and could not tell me the reasons.
I tried it from different devices, with different IP addresses and new AppleIDs, nothing helped.
Did any of you have the same experiences and could solve them ? If yes, would you be so kind and share it with me.

Best regards and thanks for your help in advance
Michael

Last edited:

hatzisn

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi everyone,

I've been trying to sign up for Apple developer membership for days and I always get this message.

For one or more reasons, your enrollment in the Apple Developer Program could not be completed.

Apple support could not help me and could not tell me the reasons.
I tried it from different devices, with different IP addresses and new AppleIDs, nothing helped.
Did any of you have the same experiences and could solve them ? If yes, would you be so kind and share it with me.

Best regards and thanks for your help in advance
Michael

My membership seemed to had stack because as it was finally mentioned the billing address was inserted slightly differently from the address that they retrieved from the bank if I recall correctly. I had called the international free number and I didn't close the phone until a solution was found.

Upvote 0