[SOLVED] GIS developer for B4A

manuel_g

Licensed User
(sorry for my english, it's just google translate)

I require a developer to make an app that allows drawing georeferenced polygons, that is, that the app shows a georeferenced photograph (the orthophotos already exist) and several polygons are drawn (point by point) on it. Each polygon must be saved locally in sqlite. The app must work offline.

Topological technical details are lacking for the polygon lines, but the general idea is as above. Only the logical part of the program is necessary, without visual-aesthetic design, nor user profiles, nor server synchronization.

I attach an example orthophotograph. It has a coordinate origin in WGS84. They can view it with ArcGis, QGis, Kosmos, etc.

Has anyone worked it? Anyone interested in developing it? Of course it is a job and as such is paid adequately.

Attachments

• centro georreferenciado3 .zip
    28.1 KB · Views: 179

Harris

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Look here for example...

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Look here for example...
The TO is searching for an B4A solution. Not sure if ABMaterial fits this requirement. Guess not.

TILogistic

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
??

Harris

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
The TO is searching for an B4A solution. Not sure if ABMaterial fits this requirement. Guess not.
The ABM app builds the geozones which are delivered to the android devices for use....

manuel_g

Licensed User
Hi!
Thank you all for your interest on my doubt.

I found a solution with the ScaleImageView Library:
Actualy, the MapAX was pretty usefull, too:

I'm doing some tests and they go pretty good.
Thanks a lot for helping everyone

TILogistic

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi!
Thank you all for your interest on my doubt.

I found a solution with the ScaleImageView Library: .
Actualy, the MapAX was pretty usefull, too:

I'm doing some tests and they go pretty good.
Thanks a lot for helping everyone
tips: