iOS Question [Solved] Problems installing via OTA_Developer on iPad.

Ender1969

Licensed User
Hello everyone,

I'm testing on iOS and the following happens to me:
I have an application that once compiled in release mode, downloaded the .ipa and uploaded with OTA_Deployer, it installed perfectly on my iPad and iPhone, but since yesterday, it has stopped being installed on the iPad.
I have compiled again several times and the certificate has not changed, on the iPhone it installs perfectly but on the iPad the typical icon remains and it tells me that at this moment it cannot install.
The only difference between Friday and yesterday when the problem started is that I connected the iPad via iTunes
What could have happened? I have looked at the UDID and it is correct in the certificate, it has lost me and I need to install it to carry out the tests.

With Bridge it works perfectly but as a standalone installation with OTA_Developer it doesn't install it.

Any ideas?

Solution
Fixed.
The problem was that the Package Name of the OTA_Deployer had an uppercase letter instead of lowercase, as it was in the IDE.
The funny thing is that it was installed on the iPhone, but not on the iPad.
You won't go to bed without learning one more thing...

Ender1969

Licensed User
Could something have changed in the settings when connecting to iTunes that I need to change back?
The UDID, I see that it is the same and has not changed. I have 2 apps and they both install on the iPhone but not on the iPad, whereas last week they did.
@Erel, Could it be a problem on the server?

Upvote 0

Sandman

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
You will likely get more attention if you make an effort of writing a real title that summarize your issue, and not simply try to cram your whole text into that field.

Also worth reading:

Upvote 0

Ender1969

Licensed User
You will likely get more attention if you make an effort of writing a real title that summarize your issue, and not simply try to cram your whole text into that field.

Also worth reading:
Sorry, It was copy and paste effect to move it from another thread

Upvote 0

Ender1969

Licensed User
Fixed.
The problem was that the Package Name of the OTA_Deployer had an uppercase letter instead of lowercase, as it was in the IDE.
The funny thing is that it was installed on the iPhone, but not on the iPad.
You won't go to bed without learning one more thing...

Upvote 0
Solution