Android Question (SOLVED) Smartphone no longer recognized by the IDE

Sabotto

Licensed User
It has been a few days since I can no longer connect my Samsung A52s with the B4A IDE.
The phone is recognized by the PC (I see it in "Explorer" and I see the folders), but when I debug some app from the B4A IDE, at the end I get the message "No device found. Please use B4A Bridge , etc. etc" With B4A bridge it works. I tried two cables (original Samsung).
Other tests done:
Windows firewall disabled;
Deactivated the debug mode from "developer options, unplugged the USB cable and reactivated the" debug usb "mode; connected the cable to another usb port on the pc, and launched the" adb devices "command from C: \ Android-SDK \ platform-tools;

I have Windows 10 64bit, version 21H1, build 19043.1586 and "Samsung Driver for Mobile Phones" version 1.7.50.0
Any suggestions? Maybe it has already happened to someone...

Alex_197

Licensed User
Longtime User
It has been a few days since I can no longer connect my Samsung A52s with the B4A IDE.
The phone is recognized by the PC (I see it in "Explorer" and I see the folders), but when I debug some app from the B4A IDE, at the end I get the message "No device found. Please use B4A Bridge , etc. etc" With B4A bridge it works. I tried two cables (original Samsung).
Other tests done:
Windows firewall disabled;
Deactivated the debug mode from "developer options, unplugged the USB cable and reactivated the" debug usb "mode; connected the cable to another usb port on the pc, and launched the" adb devices "command from C: \ Android-SDK \ platform-tools;

I have Windows 10 64bit, version 21H1, build 19043.1586 and "Samsung Driver for Mobile Phones" version 1.7.50.0
Any suggestions? Maybe it has already happened to someone...
Is developer mode on a phone On or Off?

Upvote 0

Sabotto

Licensed User
I solved it thanks to the help of @Sagenut.
- disconnect the mobile phone
- go to C: \ Users \ * yourname * \. android
- delete the adbkey and adbkey.pub files
- restart the pc - open B4A
- connect the phone with USB DEBUG active
- click on Connect at the bottom right in B4A

Upvote 0