iOS Question [Solved] Utilizing both firebase and non-firebase AppleAuthButton classes

Yuri Cinesi

Licensed User
Since this seems like a very odd question, here's some context.
I have an app that previously used the non-firebase AppleAuthButton class. I'm trying to switch to using the firebase one. Problem is, the IDs will not match up, and they're used to query a database for the user's data.

My solution to this was adding an option for the user to correct the issue by logging in via the old method, and having the old recordings be put under their new ID. However, this isn't possible as the two classes cannot be added to the same project. Is there a way to have this work, perhaps by changing the class' code? I don't know my way around objective C myself.

EDIT: This is actually fairly trivial to solve, there's just a couple lines that need to be uncommented to have the button fire both events. Simply uncomment the Auth_Result sub in the b4i code, as well as the lines that contain "auth_result::" in the obj-C code. There should be two, one with true as a parameter and one with false.

Last edited: