B4J Question [Solved!] WTF is causing my StackOverflow?

LWGShane

Licensed User
Longtime User
I'm at a loss as to what is causing this StackOverflowError in what's going to be my first publicly released library........ Here's the error, and the project is attached.

B4X:
Waiting for debugger to connect...
Program started.
java.lang.StackOverflowError
    at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredMethods(Class.java:2695)
    at java.lang.Class.privateGetMethodRecursive(Class.java:3048)
    at java.lang.Class.getMethod0(Class.java:3018)
    at java.lang.Class.getMethod(Class.java:1784)
    at com.coldbluelava.b4xcommunitylib.filehelper.innerInitialize(filehelper.java:21)
    at com.coldbluelava.b4xcommunitylib.filehelper._initialize(filehelper.java:41)
    at com.coldbluelava.b4xcommunitylib.systemoperations._initialize(systemoperations.java:223)
    at com.coldbluelava.b4xcommunitylib.filehelper._initialize(filehelper.java:49)
    at com.coldbluelava.b4xcommunitylib.systemoperations._initialize(systemoperations.java:223)
The overflow was so long that I had to shorten it because the forum complained about the size of my post o_O

Library is attached.....

Attachments

• B4X Community Lib.zip
    6.4 KB · Views: 204

LWGShane

Licensed User
Longtime User
Solved! My FileHelper class was initializing my SystemOperations class which was initializing my FileHelper class and so fourth.

Upvote 0