Someone vaping?

An Schi

Licensed User
Just started four weeks ago, before i smoked a pack per day. Now 'only' 1-4 cigs.
Anyone else here?

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
not me but my colleague does. he just came inhere with a new device. more pocket size than the raspberry pi like one he had before.

it's apparently an apire breeze which looks like a fat usb stick that can be placed in a usb docking for charging.

http://www.aspirecig.com/aspire-kits/aspire-kits463.html

Lahksman

Licensed User
Longtime User
I quit smoking when my girlfriend was pregnant (as I promissed her) after +/-15 years of smoking.
Now just over 3 years ago and haven't touched a cigarette since.

Vaping somehow doesn't really appeal to me, although I can understands it could make quitting easier.

lemonisdead

Licensed User
Longtime User
Vaping since about two years now. It took me some time to find the proper device producing enough vapor and sending enough nicotine. But, when I found it, I never smoked a cigarette again.
Of course, I don't see it as a victory because I still "smoke" but it wasn't my goal at all. Just the need not to cough or have trouble breathing in the morning

An Schi

Licensed User
@Lahksman : Good job! I wanted to quit as well, when my girl was pregnant, but i became so nervous (and made her nervous as well with that) that she told me to stop it and try again after birth. But i never did...

@lemonisdead : What device do you have? I have an ego AIO. I'm happy with it, especially for that price. It's a good entrance device, but has some downs. It burns too much coils, tank is too small, battary not changeable. As i am happy that i could drop my cigarette consume so much and so easy, i want to have a more advanced device now. I'm thinking about an istick Pico with a Melo 3 on it. Maybe for christmas... ;)
(this would be a more raspberry pi like divece, like @sorex called it :D)

lemonisdead

Licensed User
Longtime User
@An Schi : the "problems" you describe remember me exactly the way I had to walk before finding my device. So, I won't have any advice because we are each different with different needs. And I am a girl who doesn't look for advanced devices (for me the most important is to always be provided the same "taste" and level of nicotine, each time I am vaping. So I don't want to have devices where I have different settings and have to experiment them because I won't be sure of the experience I was gotten).
My current device is an Atopack Penguin V2 (it follows the previous Atopack version (not the V1) which I was a beta tester and which allowed me to stop smoking real cigarettes). I use it with 0.25 coils (not the 0.6 ohm ones) and 16 mg liquids. Its tank capacity is 8.8 ml. And its battery life lets me use it more than half day (I have to recharge it if for example I have a party in the evening).

An Schi

Licensed User
Wow - 9ml tank is huuuge! Mine is 2 and it is too small for me, but i was aiming for something like 4....
Party problem is the same for me. Battery works for maybe 70% of a day, but i don't like the taste when the battery goes down. Btw i use 0.6 coils with 55/35/10 liquid. For next i want to test the 0.5 coils. Not for the more power, but they have bigger air-holes and i hope to get a 'deeper' feeling from more airflow.

Tonight i was allowed to test a smok blabla tank with quad coils - it was increadibly good! I didn't like the strawberry liquid in it, but the fog was so fking smooth...
After that experience i am more sure than ever that i want to have a better device. Still checking different tanks and stuff....i want to evolve but i don't want to go crazy....