Android Question Something missing

Rudi_

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi there, after a long long while, I just started again with B4A. While watching the tutorials, I saw in the video much more selections in the "Add view" menu of the designer, than I have and, I don't get the seperate, Form WYSIWYG Window, showed in the video too, I only have the designer window. Have I forgot something or did I something wrong?

Greetings from Germany
Rudi

mcqueccu

Licensed User
Longtime User
It will be good if you point out the video you are watching.
1. If you are watching a video in which B4J is being used, there are more items under Add view in B4J than B4A.
2. B4A Does not have a WYSIWYG Preview Window, only B4J Does. With B4A, you have to connect your real device with bridge or usb.

With the above point, I can conclude what you are seeing in the video is B4J IDE, not B4A

Upvote 0

Rudi_

Licensed User
Longtime User
It will be good if you point out the video you are watching.
1. If you are watching a video in which B4J is being used, there are more items under Add view in B4J than B4A.
2. B4A Does not have a WYSIWYG Preview Window, only B4J Does. With B4A, you have to connect your real device with bridge or usb.

With the above point, I can conclude what you are seeing in the video is B4J IDE, not B4A
That's exactly the point, I realized it just right before. Thank you to all of you for wasting your time to me ... ;)

Upvote 0