Source Code Available for Sale ( Devil-App)

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

MarcoRome

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I didn't know, it doesn't work for me. Would you give me the money back?

You made a big mess.
1. At 16.51 you have made the donation.

2. At 17.51 another your message "I didn't know, it doesn't work for me. Would you give me the money back?"

3. At 20.27 You wrote on our website the following request: "Hi, I donated € 40 for the record call application.
J_o_h_n wrote:
"To the call record programs have been crippled by changes in newer versions of android as to do know. I think the best you can hope for
now is your record, the other person's will be missing ".
The application does not work for me. Would you give me the money back? "

4. At 21.41 We answered you: "Hi. Yes no problem. Dont worry.
Marco"
Look picture:
upload_2019-12-12_9-15-2.png

5. At 22.41 you opened a dispute on paypal writing: "" Aún no recibí el software. El comprador no me has suministrado ni me has informed de que no funciona en versiones actuales de Android. No responde for email. ".....When we had already replied to your email ( see point 4 ), telling you not to worry.

We repaid this morning.
Please don't let yourself be heard.
You're too chaotic for my taste

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
You made a big mess.
1. At 16.51 you have made the donation.

2. At 17.51 another your message "I didn't know, it doesn't work for me. Would you give me the money back?"

3. At 20.27 You wrote on our website the following request: "Hi, I donated € 40 for the record call application.
J_o_h_n wrote:
"To the call record programs have been crippled by changes in newer versions of android as to do know. I think the best you can hope for
now is your record, the other person's will be missing ".
The application does not work for me. Would you give me the money back? "

4. At 21.41 We answered you: "Hi. Yes no problem. Dont worry.
Marco"
Look picture:
View attachment 86271

5. At 22.41 you opened a dispute on paypal writing: "" Aún no recibí el software. El comprador no me has suministrado ni me has informed de que no funciona en versiones actuales de Android. No responde for email. ".....When we had already replied to your email ( see point 4 ), telling you not to worry.

We repaid this morning.
Please don't let yourself be heard.
You're too chaotic for my taste
It also happened to me to have contact with hasty people.

They are hasty in buying and hasty in opening controversies without even waiting for an answer.