SQL error

Discussion in 'Questions (Windows Mobile)' started by WZSun, Apr 27, 2009.

  1. WZSun

    WZSun Member Licensed User

    Hi,
    I added SQLite functions to my project, and it works on my desktop. However, when I tried it on 2 PDA (one PC2003, and the other WM6.1 Pro), there was an error message like:

    'File or assembly name'
    'System.Data.SQLite, Version=1.0.40.0,
    Culture=neutral,
    PublicKeyToken=1FDB50B62B4C84', or one of its dependencies, was not found.

    In both cases, I had compiled 2 sets of program, one with Optimised compilation; and the other none. Both are compiled using v6.50.

    I also included the System.Data.SQLite.dll as well as the SQLDevice.dll (just in case).

    what could be the cause of the error?

    The program works fine without SQLite functions.
     
  2. agraham

    agraham Expert Licensed User

    You probably have the desktop version of System.Data.SQLite.dll on your device, it is looking for the device version. It is in the Libraries\SQLNative\Device folder.
     
  3. WZSun

    WZSun Member Licensed User

    Hi Agraham,
    Thanks a million.. it's been a while since I did my last B4PPC project and I'd forgotten about it.

    Yes, you're right.. by replacing the Desktop version with the Device version, it works. Great!!!!!!!

    Both optimised compiled and non-optimised compilation works.

    Thanks again!


    Rgds
    Ronnie
     
Loading...
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice