Sql - Fts3

Hennell

Licensed User
Longtime User
Not sure if this is a bug, or if I'm requesting a feature, but anyway ;)

I'm trying to optimise my Sqlite app and have been looking at FTS3 and the Match search functions to see what they do, and how they might improve my search abilities.

However having got it all working in SQLite Admin, I've found B4P doesn't like the match search, and throws a SQLite Error of "No such module FTS3".

I'm guessing this might be solved by swapping the appropriate sqlite Dll's for newer versions or something (I had to do that for SQL Admin already :D) but no idea if that might effect anything else. If it can be made to work though I'd love it.

Hennell

Licensed User
Longtime User
As far as I can tell from the change sheet it's included from version 3.5.3 / 3.5.4, although it looks like it might be an optional extra or something. (This seems to say more about it, but suggests it needs to be compiled in or something..)

As this looks like it might be a big/complex 'fix' feel free to treat it more as a feature wish or something. I'm mostly just experimenting with things so it's not a big problem, I just thought there might have been a quick, 'use this newer dll' solution.