SQlite problem

Discussion in 'Questions (Windows Mobile)' started by Ricky D, Oct 4, 2008.

  1. Ricky D

    Ricky D Well-Known Member Licensed User

    Hi ppl.

    I don't know why my dates are yyyy-mm-dd in SQLite Expert and show as 2008-10-04 but when I read the records into a table I'm getting 39725 as the value.

    Can anyone help?

    here is the entire code

    Sub Globals
    'Declare the global variables here.

    End Sub

    Sub App_Start
    DateFormat("yyyy-mm-dd")
    con.New1
    cmd.New1("",con.Value)
    con.Open("Data Source = " & AppPath & "\TaxiMobile.db3")
    frmMain.Show
    End Sub

    Sub btnShifts_Click
    frmShifts.Show
    End Sub

    Sub frmShifts_Show
    cmd.CommandText="Select * From Shifts Order By ShiftDate"
    cmd.ExecuteTable("tblShifts",0)
    End Sub

    I have a reference to SQLDevice.dll for the device and SQLDesktop.dll for the desktop.

    Any ideas?

    regards, Ricky

    P.S this happens when I add a new field into the table using SQLite Expert

    P.P.S instead of using SQLite Expert I made the changes using SQLMaestro and it works fine so it seems SQLite Expert has issues
     
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2008
  2. Ricky D

    Ricky D Well-Known Member Licensed User

    that won't work

    because I'm reading the db table into a bp4ppc table using cmd.ExecuteTable("tblShifts",0) - you have no say in how the command formats anything.

    regards, Ricky
     
Loading...
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice