"Startup" application launcher

derez

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I was waiting for the "Icon extraction from the exe" capability, and thanks to Agraham who just added it few days ago to ImagelibEx , Startup is ready.

The program is for use on the device since I don't see any reason to use it on the desktop.
On first run it senses the absence of its data file and requests to scan the start menu, then prepares the list of directories and applications as stored in the start menu (but with the path of the real program).
After that you can edit the lists, add, delete, rename and move items.
The only problem is the sensitivity of the blist which sometimes doesn't react on the first touch.
Thanks to Agraham, Filippo and Ariel for the libraries used here !

I hope you will like it.
I expect comments and suggestions for improvements.
Enjoy :)

Attachments

• Startup.zip
    6.7 KB · Views: 355
  • startup.jpg
    startup.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 408
Last edited:

derez

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I am using ver 1.0, which is located at the beta 0.92 update of the blist beta thread.

Is there a later version ?

bparent

Licensed User
Longtime User
I was waiting for the "Icon extraction from the exe" capability, and thanks to Agraham who just added it few days ago to ImagelibEx , Startup is ready.

The program is for use on the device since I don't see any reason to use it on the desktop.
On first run it senses the absence of its data file and requests to scan the start menu, then prepares the list of directories and applications as stored in the start menu (but with the path of the real program).
After that you can edit the lists, add, delete, rename and move items.
The only problem is the sensitivity of the blist which sometimes doesn't react on the first touch.
Thanks to Agraham, Filippo and Ariel for the libraries used here !

I hope you will like it.
I expect comments and suggestions for improvements.
Enjoy :)

Your program looks very interesting. I am having trouble compiling with V6.9. Currently, I am getting errors that icn is not a known control or object.

Thanks, Bernie

bparent

Licensed User
Longtime User
Your program looks very interesting. I am having trouble compiling with V6.9. Currently, I am getting errors that icn is not a known control or object.

Thanks, Bernie

Got it working. I had to make sure I had the latest libraries and then delete the corresponding dll's in the app folder so the latest dll's would be re-copied to the app folder when re-opening the source file.