Android Question Strange behavior with Customfont

Filippo

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,

I've noticed some strange behavior with a custom font on my Samsung A17 (see video).
However, this strange behavior only occurs when I set this font as the system font.

1790858930837.png


In vertical orientation, it looks like this:
1790859034037.png




In one horizontal orientation, it looks like this:
1790859269374.png


and in the other horizontal orientation, it looks like this:
1790859063675.png
 

Attachments

  • B4xTest.zip
    9.1 KB · Views: 9
  • Video.zip
    450.5 KB · Views: 7

josejad

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Filippo:

Tested your app in a Samsung Galaxy A14 Android 15, and Samsung Galaxy A13 with Android 14.
Working fine on both
 
Upvote 0

Filippo

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Filippo:

Tested your app in a Samsung Galaxy A14 Android 15, and Samsung Galaxy A13 with Android 14.
Working fine on both
Then it's just an issue with the Samsung Galaxy A17 running Android 16.
I tried it on the Nokia G20 (Android 13) and the Moto G05 (Android 15) without any problems.
 
Upvote 0
Top