Strange error with HttpClient

susu

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi guys,
My app reads html code from a website to extract useful data. It worked on my phone with Android 2.3.6 but got this error on another phone with Android 4.0.4

player_hc_responsesuccess (java line: XXX)
java.net.SocketException: recvfrom failed:
ECONNRESET (Connection reset by peer)

It's strange because when I changed to another internet connection (via wifi) the error never occurred. When I changed back, it got error again. :BangHead: Can you explain to me? Thank you so much.

susu

Licensed User
Longtime User
I just look back my project and realize that I set "Do not overwrite manifest file" option so that there's no declaration of Httputils2 service in manifest file => It can not perform the code.
I learned a big lession today :D

Upvote 0

walterf25

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
sending message to waiting queue of uninitialized activity (submitjob)

Hello everyone, this is not good, i too just released an app to google play market I tested it for about 2 to 3 weeks and it tested ok, i had a couple of my friends install this app on their phones and keep me informed of any bugs they may noticed, everything worked fine. I opened the app today and i keep receiving this message on the logs.
sending message to waiting queue of uninitialized activity (submitjob)

I'm not sure what is going on, but i did not change anything in the code, as i mentioned above everything was working just fine, now i will have to unpublish the app on google play while i find a solution to this, has anyone been able to find a solution for this problem, if so can you guys share what you guys did, i need to find a solution asap.

Thank you all!

Upvote 0