Stretch large image to fit form background?

Discussion in 'Questions (Windows Mobile)' started by NewKreation, Jul 11, 2009.

1. NewKreation

NewKreation Member Licensed User

I am trying to stretch a large image to fit the background of the form sized at 240x264. I am compiling the executable to auto scale. The images are stretching as I would expect for the actual images using cStretchImage. However, there is no selection to apply cStretchImage to the form image that I can find.

I am trying to take a 480x528 image and have it stretch on my VGA pocket PC. The background is currently only showing a 240x264 pixel area of the image. My guess is that it is using the cCenterImage option by default. This makes it look blurry on the device.

I have tried using the following with the exact same results.
    - Form.LoadPicture(Images(22))
    - Form.Image = Images(22)
    - Form.DrawImage (Images(22),0,0,Form.Width,Form.Height)

Is it possible to have a large image stretch down to the background size? Am I asking the right question? :)

Thanks in advance

2. ExcludeReality

ExcludeReality Active Member Licensed User

A form background has stretch mode by default, and you can't change it. Unless there is a library for it...?

3. NewKreation

NewKreation Member Licensed User

I was mistaken, the image was being scaled. I thought that it was being cropped. :sign0013:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice