Switch between int/external gps

wm.chatman

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello active forum members

Back again with a major Question for Help on this one. I have been working on adding a choise between Internal or external gps dongle hook up, to read the NMEA data. I would like to use External GPS capability (switch between internal/external) but without luck.

Would it be possible for a bit of open source, to get me on my way? It would really help me.

Thank you very much ahead of time for all helper's.

Best regards
William

wm.chatman

Licensed User
Longtime User
To "PUSCH" this matter might be rude, but it's "vital" to me, in order to continue with the next step. :sign0104:

Still not able to get something moving here. adding a choise for a user to choose between Internal or external gps dongle.
I really do need some assistance with this proccess. I would like to continue with the next step > Like building one or two widgets.<

Now working in the field again earning money to support rest of FAM. - (- my Wife a.d.) and adding a web seite (Beta Test version), plus other major learing, CSS, HTML, FTP,... there are very little time left for me to get working results. Due to the fact that there are a eBook in the works, I also need some pointers, on how this could be done, usingB4A.

If anyone has an idea please be so kind as to share it with me.

!!!ATTENTION DEVELOPERS!!!
At this stage, I am willing to make a "SPECIAL" offer to any member of this Community, that can't be refused! $$$

PS: please do not think the money gingles in my pocket's, not yet, but maybe soon.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

rbsoft

Licensed User
Longtime User
Did you try the SerialExample from this link? Works fine with my bluetooth mouse.

Rolf

Upvote 0

wm.chatman

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello rbsoft

First I would like to make this statement: Congratulations, to Software you have written. Seen some of your work.

yes, the SerialExample works with external BL mouse. I am playing with that, and trying to add a few new things, for testing.

At bellow link:
http://www.b4x.com/forum/basic4android-share-your-creations/13345-gps-example.html

here i need to add the functions to use the external BT mouse, and give User a choice between Ext/ Internal hook up to BL Device. It would be great to get some further help with this matter.

Market Apps:
I would like to put two or three Apps on the market. This is not a easy task for me, since most of my time goes into "LEARNING" different material of this natur.
Between two Job's and "LEARNING", gives me very little time to get some sleep. Help, is highly Important for me, due to the Natur of the Urgancy.

Last edited:
Upvote 0