Android Question system:OutOfMemoryException

CurtisC

Licensed User
Longtime User
I am getting system:OutOfMemoryException when trying to open the Designer.

All was working fine with no indication of any problems. I was away for a couple of hours, woke the system up to see the notice that the computer was not turned off properly and Windows 7 Pro was sitting at the start normal or safe mode screen. Choose normal and the system started and Photoshop reopened

I opened B4A, opened the app that was open and got the older version notice. This app has only been developed using the latest 5.02 version. All of the IP addresses were gone then when I tried to open the designer then system:OutOfMemoryException appears.

The very last action before being away was to load the app in debug (legacy) and run the app with no issues.

CurtisC

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thank you Erel

Yes every time. The notice that is an older version has not appeared since the first reopening.

Just finished all of the Windows checking, scanning and etc I could think of resulting in (C:) status states healthy (Boot, Page File, Crash Dump, Primary Partition).

I created another app yesterday before I ran windows checks and when I reopened today the IP address I set yesterday had been retained. I then opened the designer loaded the .bal from the previous app, saved the file and reopened the file and then the designer. The previous app .bal opened with no problems. I then copied over all of the code and assets, loaded the files and libraries, set configure and ran app using debug legacy. Back where I was and all seems fine.

Any information the dead app can provide? Maybe the lesson is windows 7 is still windows.

Upvote 0