Share My Creation TB7 Player [Android Box / Android TV]

Hello.

I've been playing Kodi in python for a long time. There was implanted the support of the tb7.pl to watch movies. After switching Kodi to version 19 little what now works so I decided to write something for myself using tb7. I wrote all the support for tb7 and support for the TMDB API (movie library) all over again. All written in B4A. The app only works on android box and Android TV enabled devices. It is quite troublesome to write the operation of moving around the elements on the screen with a remote control and not a touch screen.
The program does not have a built-in video player, I used ExoPlayer however it has problems with some audio/video codexes from the network. I bet on an external video player from the google play store AndroidTV. I do not recommend VLC although it seems the best option because it has problems with some SSL certificates hosting servers. MX Player for me turned out to be a great choice.

What you can:
- login to the TB7 portal. Gets the validity of your account and the remaining daily transfer.
- search for videos in the TMDB database by name / phrase
- simple video overview: title, release date, rating/number of votes, video description
- search for links in 3 modes: title, original title, search phrase
- overview of links found in hosting with automatic loading
- add the selected link to your library
- watching video from your library

Maybe in the future:
- adding a poster of the film and background (i already have a test)
- other fuller movie data: length, genre, actors, etc. (I have tested)
- more complex search in tmdb database: year, genre, cinematic news, popular, etc.
- adding support for series by season, etc.
- adding a built-in video player

The program currently only in Polish. It is possible that links are found in other languages or you would have to add support for other hostings.
The app does not have goggles in the store.
Download TB7 APK for Android BOX/TV

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png

Last edited: