TeamViewer alternative

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello :)

I just read in the forum that someone was talking about a software that controls the phone from the pc and he was fascinated by it, the software is just like TeamViewer or any desk.

My question is if my team and I started working on this project and offered the source code for sale and offered it like for 50$ or less will the developers be interested in buying it or would it be a waste of time? :)

JohnC

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
If I could have one of my users install an APK (sideload if needed), then they provide me some ID/IP info so I can connect to their device from my PC, and then be able to fully control the users android device from my PC including using my PC's mouse to click on items in the android device and use my pc keyboard to type info into an android's app, then I'd pay $50 for the source.

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
If I could have one of my users install an APK (sideload if needed), then they provide me some ID/IP info so I can connect to their device from my PC, and then be able to fully control the users android device from my PC including using my PC's mouse to click on items in the android device and use my pc keyboard to type info into the android's app, then I'd pay $50 for the source.
Done. :)

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
it would be a dream come true, I would be happy, I would gladly buy it, the b4a version, as a service, without needing to be launched every time, and remotely with b4j can I manage / pilot it? I want it

JohnC

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
How About a +feature :
File transfer?
Yes, forgot about that - I use the file transfer feature of UltraVNC a lot when supporting remote PC's

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
so can i install a b4j client version so from my pc i can control my client's pc?