Tjitte Dijkstra Member Licensed User Longtime User Nov 8, 2014 #1 It is quite easy to change the textcolor at runtime, but is it also possible to change the Text Style at runtime? (I managed to change it at designtime in de the Designer) Thnx Tjitte Dijkstra
It is quite easy to change the textcolor at runtime, but is it also possible to change the Text Style at runtime? (I managed to change it at designtime in de the Designer) Thnx Tjitte Dijkstra
Cableguy Expert Licensed User Longtime User Nov 8, 2014 #3 Dim font as typeface Font = typeface.new(......) or Font = typeface. LoadFromAssests(....) Then refresh your text... I do it with LoadFromAssets in order to user other font files than the built-in ones Upvote 0
Dim font as typeface Font = typeface.new(......) or Font = typeface. LoadFromAssests(....) Then refresh your text... I do it with LoadFromAssets in order to user other font files than the built-in ones