Thank you

Peter Simpson

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Well this is to one particular forum member.

This forum member (well I think that he is a male), wrote a class for me even though I said that he didn't have to do so, he just created it from the kindness of his heart just because he could and that kindness saved me a few hours of coding ;). Yes he just jumped onto the website in question of a service I am going to integrate into my new app and BOOOOOOOOOM, he created a class for me in no time whatsoever (even though I didn't ask him too), cheers :)

He has also developed some libraries that I mentioned to him, they were logical to me and this forum member just created them and released them for all to use on this great forum.

Hmm, he is an animal lover (not literally :p), but also fun to video chat with on Google Hangouts (a really funny guy).

Anyway cheers @DonManfred, have a drink of orange juice on me :cool:
glass-of-orange-juice.jpg

Last edited:

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Cheers @Peter Simpson

I did not do much my friend... The class was not a magic one as it is te same logic like i learned with the new dropbox v2 api i recentyl wrote :) Additional; it was not a finished class as you need to do a lot to finish it ;-)

Hmm, he is an animal lover
Sure. I REALLY DO LOVE MY CATS
original.jpg

Sadly the one at the top died a few weeks ago (she just got 2 years in this world; now she is in cat heaven) due to an accident (the car was stronger) :mad:

heaven-be-unless-my-cats-380x300.jpg