B4J Library ToastMessageShow Library

joseluis

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi lonleystar, I'm testing your library in linux and each toast also displays a white rectangle over the GUI.

before clicking:

after clicking:

lonleystar

Licensed User
Longtime User

joseluis

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks for the quick response. The system I'm using for testing is Lubuntu 14.10 64bit using LXDE (openbox) as a desktop manager.

FabioRome

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have the same problem, using Debian 64Bit with MATE (as a Desktop manager porting of Gnome2)

ThRuST

Licensed User
Longtime User
Found this 3 years after this nice lib was published. The library works well on Windows 10, even on a topmost pane. However when I run my B4J application on Mac the toastmessage shows under the application which means I have to display the messages on either side of the program. I would also like an automatic wordwrap function to support any type of resolutions these days. On my Mac the resolution is smaller which means all text in toastmessage is not visible because text simply won't fit on the screen.
Overall a very useful toastmessage lib. Maybe you can update it to v1.2 so it is showing correctly on Mac OS X El Capitan.

Cheers, Roger

Last edited:
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…