iOS Question Trouble Publish ipa file to App Store

Eko Kurniawan Ridwanna

Licensed User
I have succeeded compile file spa with local builder, then I want publish spa file in local Mac builder to App Store. I used transporter Mac but I have trouble with issue : "ERROR ITMS-90017: "This bundle is invalid. The IPA format requires a top-level directory named Payload, containing only a .app bundle and optional plugins in a Plugins directory."

please guide me the right way. thanks

aeric

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
The Transporter tool fail sometimes. So nowadays I upload my app to iTunes Connect (TestFlight) using the xcrun command. It is more reliable.

Upvote 0

Eko Kurniawan Ridwanna

Licensed User
I have changed adhoc to store provision and I have a new problem which is issue "ERROR ITMS-90717: "Invalid App Store Icon. The App Store Icon in the asset catalog in 'IOS DevKu.app' can't be transparent nor contain an alpha channel."

Upvote 0

Semen Matusovskiy

Licensed User
The App Store Icon in the asset catalog can't be transparent nor contain an alpha channel.

See https://developer.apple.com/design/human-interface-guidelines/ios/icons-and-images/app-icon/

App Icon Attributes
All app icons should adhere to the following specifications.

AttributeValue
FormatPNG
Color spaceDisplay P3 (wide-gamut color), sRGB (color), or Gray Gamma 2.2 (grayscale). See Color Management.
LayersFlattened with no transparency
ResolutionVaries. See Image Size and Resolution.
ShapeSquare with no rounded corners

Upvote 0

Eko Kurniawan Ridwanna

Licensed User
See https://developer.apple.com/design/human-interface-guidelines/ios/icons-and-images/app-icon/

App Icon Attributes
All app icons should adhere to the following specifications.

AttributeValue
FormatPNG
Color spaceDisplay P3 (wide-gamut color), sRGB (color), or Gray Gamma 2.2 (grayscale). See Color Management.
LayersFlattened with no transparency
ResolutionVaries. See Image Size and Resolution.
ShapeSquare with no rounded corners
i have successfully uploaded the ipa file using the transporter. i removed the transparent on the icon png.

Thanks ;)

Upvote 0