Share My Creation turni in quinta

It's time to post my firts work.
it's a calendar for all Italian people that works with this kind of turnations!
It shows the turnations day per day, you can see everyday (you can check easly next year your free-time!) your work-time,
insert memos, reminders, calculate the money for extra works.
It's only in Italian language.
P.S.:
I learned a lot of things developing it, working with sql, with different screens sizes, with different activities, passing values beetween them, working with files, I learned to appreciate how easly is develop with basic4android, If I had to make some works with java & eclipse, maybe I'd never start to develop for android.
It's so easy create with it.
A big thanks to Erel for all hard work made to make this possible!
THANKS!
P.P.S.: not possible to upload directly,
hosted on mediafire:

http://www.mediafire.com/?cxd7rby4om19we7

Edited post: new version. Added a service that you can start or stop, and advice you in the hour of day, if there are active memos to execute!!!
ciao.

Last edited:

pappicio

Licensed User
Longtime User
new version.
Added a service that you can start or stop, and advice you (in notification bar!) at the preferred hour in day, and only if there are active memos to execute!!!

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I can understand that you have targeted Italians, but releasing your app in an international forum one would expect to have at least an english version...

pappicio

Licensed User
Longtime User
I can understand that you have targeted Italians, but releasing your app in an international forum one would expect to have at least an english version...

it could possible to have it into English language, but I don't know if in other States there are similiar work-turnations.

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
It would be helpfull at least to understand what the app really does...

If I understand this correctly, this app help schedule a workers shifts...but I may be wrong...
If I am right, in Portugal we also have the same kind of jobs, and some people have several jobs, each by shifts, and need to sort out their agenda accordingly

pappicio

Licensed User
Longtime User
It would be helpfull at least to understand what the app really does...

If I understand this correctly, this app help schedule a workers shifts...but I may be wrong...
If I am right, in Portugal we also have the same kind of jobs, and some people have several jobs, each by shifts, and need to sort out their agenda accordingly

yes, you are right, there are some kind of works that have only from 08.00 to 14.00 in the morning, except for sunday, other have alternativelly: 08.00/14.00 and the day after 14.00/20.00 except for sunday, other ones have everyday 08.00 to 14.00 except for 2 days into week, usually Tuesday and Thursday have also from 15.00 to 18.00, and week end is free, and some have this kind of turnations, other have an interelly week from 07.00 to 15, next week from 15.00 to 22.00 and next week from 22.00 to 07.00..... from 08.00 to 16.30 and friday from 08.00 to 14.00...... there are a lot of turnations, but I'm interesting (to make a gift for a friend of mine!) to the one inserted into apk!

well, let me know better how works "AHLocale" library, and then, I'll make also English version of software!!! (for now I have some thinks to do, but I'll release it, maybe also with an external ini file, to put into "sd\android\data\turni.in.quinta\files\language.ini, for example, within all strings in original language nd corrispettive own language, so everyone will be able to edit it to have his own language in apk!!!, give me some time.....)
See U.

Last edited:

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
There seems to be a problemas with mediafire hosting.... No the developers fault, but I would suggest shanging file host service