TwitterVB library by Duane Roelands

Aspire89

Licensed User
TwitterVB is a .NET library that is designed to allow desktop applications to communicate with Twitter.

TwitterVB Facts:
  • TwitterVB is 100% Visual Basic.NET code, implemented to be compatible with version 2.0 or higher of the .NET Framework.
  • TwitterVB started out life as a port of the excellent Twitterizer library. I ported that library to C# and extended it.
  • TwitterVB includes a working implementation of Twitter's OAuth authentication system, as well as Basic Authentication.
  • TwitterVB is the library that drives Quitter, a Twitter client that runs in a command window.
  • TwitterVB is a work in progress, and I welcome suggestions, feedback, issue reports, and code submissions.
Only for Desktop

Attachments

• TwitterVB.dll.zip
    14.8 KB · Views: 242

moster67

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
interesting!

Have you already tried the library with Basic4PPC? Does it work?

DWRoelands

Licensed User
TwitterVB

Hello, I am the developer that wrote TwitterVB. I hope that you find it to be useful.

Please let me know any questions you may have.

Thanks for trying TwitterVB!

--Duane

Aspire89

Licensed User
DWRoelands, Thank you for your very useful library.
If you do have a library and to Device, it would be super.
I would monitor your news.

moster67

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Nice of you to come here to our forum.

I hope you don't mind if I have look at your source-code published at your site. Maybe something can be done to port the library to run under CF.NET (and Basic4PPC).

Thank you and have a great weekend!

Hello, I am the developer that wrote TwitterVB. I hope that you find it to be useful.

Please let me know any questions you may have.

Thanks for trying TwitterVB!

--Duane

DWRoelands

Licensed User
Porting Source Code

I don't mind at all if you look at the source code - that's why it is there. :)

If you are able to port it to PPC, that would be great. Please let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
@DWRoelands

Nice work, if you like, PM me the details, and I will create a new thread in the "aditional Libraries" for you
After That, if you wish to have your DLL listed in my "DLL Listing", then PM me...
Do you have any other DLL that may be of use to us?

DWRoelands

Licensed User
I don't think I have anything else that would be of use to you, but if I do I will definitely pass it on.