Share My Creation Tyre Pressure - APPROVED :)

Download from iTunes by clicking here

FREE - supported by ads​

Screen Shot 2015-12-17 at 09.57.30.png

Easily find the recommended tyre pressures for your car

Search by make, model, variant, wheel/tyre size

Correct inflation prevents premature wear, gives the best ride, and can save fuel

Many makes and models covered:
ALFA-ROMEO, AUDI, BMW, CADILLAC, CHEVROLET, CHRYSLER, CITROEN, DACIA, DAIHATSU, DODGE,
FIAT, FORD, HONDA, HYUNDAI, ISUZU, JAGUAR, KIA, LANCIA, LAND-ROVER, LEXUS, MASERATI, MAYBACH, MAZDA, MERCEDES, MINI, MITSUBISHI, NISSAN, OPEL, PEUGEOT, PORSCHE, RENAULT, SAAB, SEAT, SKODA, SMART, SSANGYONG, SUBARU, SUZUKI, TOYOTA, VOLKSWAGEN, VOLVO

Recommended wheel and tyre sizes listed per model and variant

This app lists the tyre pressures recommended by the vehicle manufacturer
You accept full responsibility for the correct inflation of your vehicle tyres

...and I've just uploaded another version to fix a couple of little things and to add a "Home" button.

Again, thank you Erel for creating B4X :)

Last edited:

JonPM

Licensed User
Longtime User
Congrats. If you haven't already, I would recommend one of your iOS keywords to be "tire pressure" as this is the more common spelling in the USA.

Toley

Licensed User
Longtime User
Brilliant idea and looks very good. How does it communicate with the sensors is it BLE?

MikeH

Licensed User
Longtime User
Congrats. If you haven't already, I would recommend one of your iOS keywords to be "tire pressure" as this is the more common spelling in the USA.

Thanks, yes it has that already.

Brilliant idea and looks very good. How does it communicate with the sensors is it BLE?

It’s a database for looking up tyre pressures.

Good idea, complicated to compile type pressure info?

Yes! That’s what took most of the time. I coded the framework then added my own format database to hopefully make it super fast.

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I thnik ios review team can one day make you a problem for copyright bla bla for using car logos . Did you have problem with that ?

MikeH

Licensed User
Longtime User
I thnik ios review team can one day make you a problem for copyright bla bla for using car logos . Did you have problem with that ?

No, "fair use" is allowed.