Share My Creation Tyre Pressure

Download from Google Play by clicking here

FREE - supported by ads​

upload_2016-2-12_9-19-20.png

Easily find the recommended tyre pressures for your car

Search by make, model, variant, wheel/tyre size

Correct inflation prevents premature wear, gives the best ride, and can save fuel

Many makes and models covered:
ALFA-ROMEO, AUDI, BMW, CADILLAC, CHEVROLET, CHRYSLER, CITROEN, DACIA, DAIHATSU, DODGE,
FIAT, FORD, HONDA, HYUNDAI, ISUZU, JAGUAR, KIA, LANCIA, LAND-ROVER, LEXUS, MASERATI, MAYBACH, MAZDA, MERCEDES, MINI, MITSUBISHI, NISSAN, OPEL, PEUGEOT, PORSCHE, RENAULT, SAAB, SEAT, SKODA, SMART, SSANGYONG, SUBARU, SUZUKI, TOYOTA, VOLKSWAGEN, VOLVO

Recommended wheel and tyre sizes listed per model and variant

This app lists the tyre pressures recommended by the vehicle manufacturer
You accept full responsibility for the correct inflation of your vehicle tyres

---

Surprisingly, the app was initially rejected by Google. They claimed I had infringed intellectual property rights. I appealed, claiming fair use (https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/17/107) and they accepted but recommended I remove the logos from the play store listing. Well, the best I could do is just show the first screen.

What surprises me is that Apple accepted it with no questions. Maybe they`re more clued up?

moster67

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Surprisingly, the app was initially rejected by Google
Good information!
So, there is actual people who looks at the apps before they publish them!? I was under the impression that the publishing process was mostly automatic. This is, in a certain way, good news since if the app gets approved by "humans", you may run a less risk of getting the app suspended/banned (or your developer-account).

MikeH

Licensed User
Longtime User
Good information!
So, there is actual people who looks at the apps before they publish them!? I was under the impression that the publishing process was mostly automatic. This is, in a certain way, good news since if the app gets approved by "humans", you may run a less risk of getting the app suspended/banned (or your developer-account).

There are "Google people", if thats the same thing, I dont know ;)