Android Question UI Design

shasunder

Licensed User
Longtime User
I am confused and I am not sure which controls will best fit to create this type of design for Android. The shop by category can be done using the dashboard library and the shopbystore by scroll view. how about the scoll below search. Can some one please suggest or share your ideas / thoughts?

5.png

KMatle

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0

Multiverse app

Licensed User
Longtime User
Use a CustomListview for the vertical scrolling list. Make separate designer files for individual "cards".
For the cards that you want to scroll horizontally, use scrollview2D.

Upvote 0

Harris

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Use a CustomListview

https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/t...-cross-platform-customlistview.84501/#content

Watch the link above...

Use 'x'CustomListview... The latest version (it's a class - not a lib (thankfully - and thank Erel for this kind consideration). For new apps - always consider B4X - XUI first. It shall be the only one supported going forward.
Sure, - you want and Android app today, but soon you may consider the same as an iOS. Then - why not a web app to complete this offering?
That's the beauty of XUI - one source base for all three platforms (B4A, B4i, B4J)!

In fact - consider xCustomListview for all your activities (it isn't limited to those forms your wish to scroll - non-scrolling works just beautiful).
Using the Designer (always use the designer), you can add top and/or bottom toolbars, or anything else your need on your activity.

Next to sliced bread - you can't beat this most useful class.

Good luck with your project. Your initial post looks like a great place to start and you can create this exactly with B4X - XUI.

Also, read this post (if you haven't already). It discusses one small issue which we shall overcome. No biggie...

https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/statemanager-and-customlistview.94623/

Thanks

Last edited:
Upvote 0