UI/UX Design for Desktop and Mobile B4X App

cklester

Licensed User
We're at a point in development where we are considering UI design options for our app. I have contacted a couple of the members of this forum to get a price quote, and I wanted to give everybody else a chance as well, as I'm not sure who all here in the forum or in the B4X world likes to do UI/UX.

So, I'm making a public request here for a desktop UI designer (we will also subsequently port to mobile) to contact me privately or in this thread to provide a quote for services.

Thank you!

seth2398

Hello,

Hope you are doing well.

i would love to assist you with your requirements, help me with your email address so we can discuss further.

Kind Regards!
Seth

ramezaniabbas

Licensed User
We're at a point in development where we are considering UI design options for our app. I have contacted a couple of the members of this forum to get a price quote, and I wanted to give everybody else a chance as well, as I'm not sure who all here in the forum or in the B4X world likes to do UI/UX.

So, I'm making a public request here for a desktop UI designer (we will also subsequently port to mobile) to contact me privately or in this thread to provide a quote for services.

Thank you!

Check out some of our projects which we have done for the users of this forum :
https://www.instagram.com/uimaxco/