There is library for AR in forum but i cannot use it
Anybody help me for implement it
Thanks

eurojam

Licensed User
Longtime User
There is library for AR in forum but i cannot use it
Anybody help me for implement it
until now there is no ARLib available in B4a which realy works. One reason is, that "AR" is a very widespread thing, starting from puting something into the camaraview and move it while moving the device (using the sensors) up to pattern recognition. Starting with the easy one (camera and sensors) you can do a lot with b4a without any AR-Lib. See the 2 examples attached, which are only using cameraex class, orientation sensors and images.
The first puts an image onto the camaraex panel when moving in the right direction with the camera. the second takes points of black forest mountains and showing a symbol in the camera.

Screenshot_2014-11-16-11-40-04.png
Screenshot_2014-11-16-11-42-20.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Bel

Licensed User
until now there is no ARLib available in B4a which realy works. One reason is, that "AR" is a very widespread thing, starting from puting something into the camaraview and move it while moving the device (using the sensors) up to pattern recognition. Starting with the easy one (camera and sensors) you can do a lot with b4a without any AR-Lib. See the 2 examples attached, which are only using cameraex class, orientation sensors and images.
The first puts an image onto the camaraex panel when moving in the right direction with the camera. the second takes points of black forest mountains and showing a symbol in the camera.

View attachment 41854 View attachment 41855
Thanks you.Have you sample code? I need to use it in my app

Upvote 0