Version 6.3 Device Executeable?

david

Licensed User
Hello,

I have been working on other projects for many months and have just gotten back to my Basic4PPC programming.

With Version 6.3 when I compile for the device (using the optimization option), I get an application that runs on Windows, but when I try this device compiled application on my Dell Axim X30 it won't run at all.

I don't even get an error message. I have tried adding the configuration files, but that makes no difference.

If I compile with the QVA option and move the application, dll, and configuration files over to the device, I get an error that the dll can't be found.

I have the compact framework 2.0 sp2, 3.0 sp2 and 3.5 sp1 installed on my desktop.

Can someone explain what is happening.

Thank you.

Regards,

David
:sign0085:

Zenerdiode

Licensed User
Have you ensured the Compact Framework has actually been delivered to the device? You may check with ActiveSync; have your Device connected and do a 'Tools>Add/Remove Programs' in ActiveSync and it should show 'Microsoft .Net CF 2.0'

david

Licensed User
Thank You....

Thank you very much.

I think what I forget was that the last version of Basic4PPC used the .net CF 1.0 which came installed on the device.

Thanks for such quick assistance.

Regards,

David

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…