Went ahead and purchased the basic B4A package... now I can't log into B4A...

Servaas

Licensed User
I have purchased the full version (and 2 upgrades) but now i'm unsure how to enter the program. I have the license file on my desktop but the program says I tried to log in with the wrong email...?
Do I need to add my email to the license file?

I also want to know, all my posts get flagged for moderator review, is this a normal thing when new to the forum? And if so will that now be lifted? I have zero intention of flooding the forums with all my newb questions and I will be careful but I would like some help every now and then and having to wait until a mod flags my posts with "Okay" seems like a hassle...

I thank you for your time.

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Make sure you entered the right email address. If it still doesn't work you'll have to request a new license file for the email address you're using.

You have the licensed user status here so that looks good so that reviewing should go away.

Servaas

Licensed User
Thing is, I get no email entering dialog. Tried deinstalling the program then reinstalling but that also doesn't help.

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
close B4A
move the license file to another location
open B4A again
it will request for the license file
select it from the new location
if should prompt to enter an email address if I recall right

Servaas

Licensed User
I tried that Sorex, doesn't seem to do anything. I have mailed to the support mail I guess I will wait that out.

edit:
Compliments on your apps though, while not my taste (puzzle genre) they seem really well put together.

edit2:
Well I deleted the ini file and now a dialog does come up but I don't get asked where the license file is... so it just tells me unknown address. Would you like to add another email?

Last edited:

Servaas

Licensed User
Well... got it working now. Guess I deleted everything there was and i'm now registered :) thanks a lot!

An Schi

Licensed User
I have zero intention of flooding the forums with all my newb questions and I will be careful but I would like some help every now and then and having to wait until a mod flags my posts with "Okay" seems like a hassle...

I thank you for your time.

My guess is that this is to prevent spam robots, not to hassle demo testers.
In fact this is a very helpfull community and you shouldn't hesitate to ask questions (after you tried the search function ;))