What are u doing besides coding?

JiggyMan

Licensed User
Longtime User
Besides coding.... i play guitar.. still learning my way to guitar shredding :D..
On a more serious note...;)

Honestly, though, to finally answer the OP, this is what I do. I've been playing since I was about 5. I starting learning from my father. I'm not going to tell you how long ago because then you would know how ancient I am.

You notice I didn't say OLD?

Descartex

Licensed User
Longtime User
You notice I didn't say OLD?
I will never go old... i will become "vintage", sound much more decorous

OliverA

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
But it scares me to go under the house
Same here, except I have a full unfinished basement. There are a couple of "crawlspaces", but I can pretty much "crouch-walk" them. If I had any true crawlspaces, stuff would just not get done (yes, I'm chicken).

MikeH

Licensed User
Longtime User
What am I doing? or what do I like to do?

I like to go camping in my RV/motorhome/wohnwagen/reismobile whatever its called in your country. I also do little jobs to it like fitting a solar panel, mobile data router & antenna, better 12v electrics so I can still use my gadgets away from civilisation...

2015-11-01 10.48.30 copy.jpg

Every Sunday, during household chores, I make a big lasagne plus I try something new once in a while:

I dont know the name for this but its sliced potatoes on top of minced beef with onions, mushrooms and garlic:
upload_2018-1-28_13-47-50.png
upload_2018-1-28_13-48-6.png

Sometimes my cooking experiments have unusual results. The one on the left is blueberry semolina pudding but it looked too terrified to be eaten:

upload_2018-1-28_13-51-27.png
upload_2018-1-28_13-52-52.png

On the right is semolina pudding with black cherries in syrup. You thought semolina was disgusting? Cooked properly (not like your old junior school!) its irresistible :)

OliverA

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Let's be politically correct!
So water is code for moonshine? (yeah, sneaked the word code in there) I may need some since I'm still working on my plumbing. Of course only if it also helps with plumbing...

lemonisdead

Licensed User
Longtime User
Let's be politically correct!
Dear Beja, you are the kind of men i love. Before leaving France, they would have called me b..ch. And everywhere out, they are so beautiful men :)
I'm still working on my plumbing
Just remember Dario. He was a good plumber before meeting Mario :)

Peter Simpson

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Road cycling. - F3A aerobatics but also helicopters and jets.

I too love cycling. We usually start off on the roads then when we are ready we jump off road onto canals and large wooded areas, park land or special areas or mountain bikers like the monkey trail at Cannock Chase etc.

I also love 3D flying my Helis, I have a few 450s, I sold all my 550s as they took up way too much space. With literally thousands of Ā£ worth of spare heli parts, it was getting a bit silly, so I got rid of everything 550. But hey, I still fly my 450s in my spare time, but I prefer my mountain bikes.

NJDude

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
What am I doing? or what do I like to do?

I like to go camping in my RV/motorhome/wohnwagen/reismobile whatever its called in your country. I also do little jobs to it like fitting a solar panel, mobile data router & antenna, better 12v electrics so I can still use my gadgets away from civilisation...

View attachment 64130

Every Sunday, during household chores, I make a big lasagne plus I try something new once in a while:

I dont know the name for this but its sliced potatoes on top of minced beef with onions, mushrooms and garlic:
View attachment 64131View attachment 64132

Sometimes my cooking experiments have unusual results. The one on the left is blueberry semolina pudding but it looked too terrified to be eaten:

View attachment 64133 View attachment 64134

On the right is semolina pudding with black cherries in syrup. You thought semolina was disgusting? Cooked properly (not like your old junior school!) its irresistible :)

What? no Marmite?