Android Question What does this mean?

Philip Prins

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello

In the unfilterd log i see this when i press a button?
Calling a method in the system process without a qualified user: android.app.ContextImpl.sendBroadcast:966 android.content.ContextWrapper.sendBroadcast:437 com.meigsmart.meigkeyaccessibility.KeyAccessibilityService.onKeyEvent:49 android.accessibilityservice.AccessibilityService$2.onKeyEvent:1545 android.accessibilityservice.AccessibilityService$IAccessibilityServiceClientWrapper.executeMessage:1765

Is this an intent?

Regards
Philip

Philip Prins

Licensed User
Longtime User
What is the orange button?

There is no information in this message that you can use to catch the intent.
Hello Erel ,

There is a orange button on the device, when i press it this message will appear in the unfiltered log

Upvote 0

Philip Prins

Licensed User
Longtime User
Check the devicedocumentation and look what this button is for
There is a orange button for Emergency and a button to talk .
it sends a key code and this message
====>interceptPorcessPTTkey
Calling a method in the system process without a qualified user: android.app.ContextImpl.sendBroadcast:966 android.content.ContextWrapper.sendBroadcast:437 com.meigsmart.meigkeyaccessibility.KeyAccessibilityService.onKeyEvent:49 android.accessibilityservice.AccessibilityService$2.onKeyEvent:1545 android.accessibilityservice.AccessibilityService$IAccessibilityServiceClientWrapper.executeMessage:1765

Is there a way to intercept this "====>keycode is 142,action=0"
What is displayed in the unfiltered log?

Upvote 0
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…