Android Question WHAT'S THE BEST OPTION?

joilso oliveira da silva

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello everyone.
I am developing a b4a application, but I started recently and I have a question.
I am developing a system where there will be a list and in this list will have several names. When the customer touches a certain name, I want to open another list with the data (item, person, merchandise) selected.
The data of the (registered) person, should include basic items such as name, age, cpf, address, e-mail, etc.
My question is: What would be the best option to make this application? Taking into account that the data can be changed the time the client wants, that is, I will have an internal database.
I thought of doing 1 simple listview and 1 panel. But the panel does not support all the labels and editTexts I need, and as it does not slide, I can not put the options down ...
Well, whoever wants to help, I'm very grateful.

joilso oliveira da silva

Licensed User
Longtime User
1st Thanks for the quick reply.
2nd Pardon for the title, did not know the best way to put it. I promise to change it next time.
3º I will see and if you have any doubts I read again.

Upvote 0

klaus

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
With the ListView you could use a ScrollView instead of a Panel.
You can put all the views onto a Panel, even higher than the screen and load this layout onto the interal panel of the ScrollView.
You may have a look at this thread: ScrollView example with a Panel higher than the screen

Upvote 0

asales

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0