What's your wish from China?

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
These days I am in Shenzhen city, China.. This is the world capital of technology. seriously.. I am already making my wish.. Blutooth to RF data transceiver module. The factory is making 3 samples to my order. This is useful because its small size allow it to attach it to the phone and start sending data by RF instead of bt.. With a range of 2km it is cool gadget.

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
is the RF Lora?

Yes it's the same as lora.. Chn copy.. with TTL input to directly connect to HC-6 Bluetooth module. The receiver has RS485 output for easy interface to Arduino and other controllers.

JordiCP

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Sounds interesting. I have worked with HopeRf modules and would like to test the ones from Laird (single module BT +Lora), but they are quite expensive in my opinion.

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
What I like in the thing I am doing is that, it's open source hardware.. Exact same HC6 connected to the general purpose 433 RF module.. So you are not tied to any properiatory technology.. It's in the $10 vicinity.

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
You've got to love Chinglish :D

Better than Indilish.. Whenever I hear Indian English I take cover :)

Hey our Indian friends, no offence.. You are very beautiful, peaceful and smart people.