B4J Question Where can I download jOkHttpUtils2_NONUI library?

Richard Goh

Licensed User
Longtime User
I was trying on Firebase Push Notification but hit into error when trying to use the B4J FCM Push sample program. It's hit into error Http not initilized when trying to run the program and noticed that the Http library is not included. After that try to include the jHttpUtils2 but it's get another error saying "java.lang.IllegalStateException: Toolkit not initialized". Then search on the forum it's said have to use jOkHttpUtils2_NONUI library. But I search all around not able to find the said library. May I know where can I download the library from? Or any advice on this?
Thanks in advance.

Richard Goh

Licensed User
Longtime User
I was trying on Firebase Push Notification but hit into error when trying to use the B4J FCM Push sample program. It's hit into error Http not initilized when trying to run the program and noticed that the Http library is not included. After that try to include the jHttpUtils2 but it's get another error saying "java.lang.IllegalStateException: Toolkit not initialized". Then search on the forum it's said have to use jOkHttpUtils2_NONUI library. But I search all around not able to find the said library. May I know where can I download the library from? Or any advice on this?
Thanks in advance.
Sorry, the library is included in the latest B4J tools and I was using older version to run the program.
It's working after installed latest B4J. Thank you.

Upvote 0