Will code your Android app for money

IanMc

Licensed User
Longtime User
Android is big! Very big!

Its only getting bigger!

No, you don't quite get it yet do you.

Have a look here:

There have been 900 million Android activations, 48 billion app installs to date

Why haven't you got an Android app yet?

People are taking their tablets and phones to bed with them to read books, how much closer can you get to your target audience?

They could be curled up reading a book while your sexy Android app is sitting as a service in the background waiting to tell them of your products and services!

How would you like a really good looking Android app for your company?

Not an iPhone app, not a windows phone app, just an Android app.

I will write one for you in Basic4android.

I can do it for you on a contract basis.

Employ me for a three month contract with perhaps the chance to renew when you see the potential and want more apps or changes to your first app and I will create the app that drags your company kicking and screaming into the 21st century.

If you have the budget, wouldn't it be rude not to?

As a manager and creator of projects how would 'The Android App' look on your CV?

You supply the ideas, I supply the app on an iterative agile type development cycle, keep coming with those ideas as you see the app develop.

I work from home. Just a conference call away at all times.

You are in the office discussing the latest changes with your team.

You must commit to a three month contract at an agreed hourly rate 7.5 hours per day, five days per week to be billed by-weekly by me and I will commit to creating your company app.

Watch your app grow! Let me put it on the Google Play Store and on Amazon or keep it In-House, your choice.

You get complete access to the source code at all times.

You won't be disappointed.

There can be a whole world in your app, all about your company! People can even purchase your products and services right from the app!

It grows as you think of new ideas to incorporate into the app.

This is the App that puts you on the Map!

Have a think about it, let me do a quick mock-up for free that you can download from my website or from the Google Play Store to have a look.

Best Regards

ian

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▓▒░ Custom App Developer ░▒▓█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Last edited:

IanMc

Licensed User
Longtime User
It's big

wow it's big

Just done a job, looking for others now.

Throw it at me peeps.

Last edited:

rayzrocket

Licensed User
Longtime User
Ian, are your B4A skills equivalent to your B4J skills. How are you with native iOS for cloning the Droid app' into iOS ?

Last edited:

IanMc

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi, I haven't done anything in B4J yet, just fired it up and had a brief look at Java FX SceneBuilder.

I don't own any apple devices unfortunately so again I'm afraid I've never done any iOS apps.

I'd suggest that you post in Android Job Offers or just in the general questions area to find folks that can help you with that.

All the best.

Ian in England.

IanMc

Licensed User
Longtime User
I am currently seeking a regular paycheck for interesting work.

I am an older chap (of 55) with a wealth of diverse experience having a love for all things computers.

I develop a passion for good ideas and although I know my place as an employee and I will find a comfortable niche I will also discover the parts of a system that seem not to be moving, that could use improvement and I will find ways to improve these parts to make them more dynamic.

I am by nature an honest person.

Even though we might not meet I feel that I would be a valuable asset as my employer will receive my one hundred percent dedication at all times.

I develop loyalty to my employer that requires me to do my utmost best to a degree that I can not be unshaken in any event.

Thank you for viewing my thread.

Last edited: