Wish Debug and code editor features

Rui

Licensed User
Longtime User
In the Debugger is it possible to add a button to step over a sub? if I dont want to debug a sub I would press that button and continue debugging in the next line.I also would like a way to watch a variable and when the variable gets to a predefined value it pause the program.

In the code editor I would like to be able to drag a selected text to the desired position.
The outlining could be saved from one working session to another. If a sub is collapsed when I close B4A, when I open it again it should also be collapsed.
I Would like also that some kind of help be available when a Keyword is selected and I press F1.

thanks

Rui

nfordbscndrd

Licensed User
Longtime User
In the Debugger is it possible to add a button to step over a sub? if I dont want to debug a sub I would press that button and continue debugging in the next line.

Pressing F9 steps over subs. I don't use the Debug buttons. It's easier to press F7 to single-step, F8 to step over a sub, and F10 to step through a sub you are already in.

In the code editor I would like to be able to drag a selected text to the desired position.

Isn't using Ctrl-X and Ctrl-V at least as easy?

Kevin

Licensed User
Longtime User
Isn't using Ctrl-X and Ctrl-V at least as easy?

That's pretty much what I do, but my only observation on it is that the editor sort of acts like you can drag and drop but doesn't actually let you do it. I fell for that many times before it finally sank in that it doesn't work. :eek:

Cut and paste works fine but drag & drop would be a nice bonus option.