WISH: Designer improvements

Cynikal

Licensed User
Longtime User
These are a few improvements regarding the UI of the app, and of the designer section itself.

1. Auto connect
- When the designer is loaded, automatically connect to the default device.

2. Keep Alive
- Make the designer app on the phone have keep alive on....

3. Internal GUI Editor
- I realize you can open a emulator to do this, but... I would like to see a simplified designer app in windows to use the mouse and such for placement. It doesnt have to be pretty or even have the actual controls on it... but placeholders in its simplest form for placement.

4. Telekinesis Mode
- Ok, this isnt for the designer, but add it so it can view me via webcam, and magically know what I am thinking and design the app from start to finish, bug free, 100% efficient, without any keystrokes necessary on the keyboard.

kickaha

Licensed User
Longtime User
These are a few improvements regarding the UI of the app, and of the designer section itself.

1. Auto connect
- When the designer is loaded, automatically connect to the default device.

2. Keep Alive
- Make the designer app on the phone have keep alive on....

3. Internal GUI Editor
- I realize you can open a emulator to do this, but... I would like to see a simplified designer app in windows to use the mouse and such for placement. It doesnt have to be pretty or even have the actual controls on it... but placeholders in its simplest form for placement.

4. Telekinesis Mode
- Ok, this isnt for the designer, but add it so it can view me via webcam, and magically know what I am thinking and design the app from start to finish, bug free, 100% efficient, without any keystrokes necessary on the keyboard.
The problem with this mode is you never really know what you are thinking.

NASA designed this very device, but gave up because every time they sat a man in front of it, and it read their thoughts it only ever produced either a bacon sandwich or a nude blonde :D