{wish} sort subroutines

wheretheidivides

Licensed User
Longtime User
I'd like a subroutine sort in the main IDE area. This would allow all subroutines to be sorted alphabetically. The thing is sometimes when coding you put new subroutines wherever. Then later, you have to cut and paste them. It'd be nice to be able to just sort them.

MLDev

Licensed User
Longtime User
On the Modules tab the subroutines quick links are sorted alphabetically. It makes it fast to find subroutines.

wheretheidivides

Licensed User
Longtime User
On the Modules tab the subroutines quick links are sorted alphabetically. It makes it fast to find subroutines.

Yes, but it doesn't sort them. as in change the lines. Let's say I have 5 subroutines that all go together. If they are next to each other lline wise it's easy to maintain. By using your method it's slower. So I cut and paste them to get them closer.

timwil

Licensed User
Longtime User
I prefer the way it is now

This way I keep all the related subroutines together - not in alphabetical order but in order of importance (in my mind)

wheretheidivides

Licensed User
Longtime User
I prefer the way it is now

This way I keep all the related subroutines together - not in alphabetical order but in order of importance (in my mind)

so you won't click on the button to auto sort. you're good, but an option could be if you wanted to do it wthout copy and pasting.