Tool Working with the HTTP Server

Discussion in 'Additional libraries, classes and official updates' started by alfcen, Jan 31, 2015.

1. alfcen

alfcen Well-Known Member Licensed User

In order for those not so fluid in HTML, CSS and JavaScript to enjoy Erel's magnificent HTTPServer library,
    here is a further developed example. The major additions being:

1. HTML5 coded templates
    2. Embeds Base64 encoded icons in CSS
    3. Prompts a confirmation before deleting a file
    4. Deletes empty directories
    5. Makes directories
    6. Checks whether a file to upload was selected.
    7. Adds further 'ContentTypes'
    8. User can change ports
    9. Enabling/disabling buttons as appropriate
    10. Wait for connection when started offline

Access to 'Local Network' is not realized as yet. This would require the smb:// protocol.
    Note that you cannot manipulate files in external cards with Android 4.4x devices.

This is certainly not a complete application and leaves much room for enhancement.
    Anyway, have fun!

Be sure to download the HTTP Server library:
    http://www.b4x.com/android/forum/th...er-in-your-android-application.25984/#content

Attached Files:

2. IslamQabel

IslamQabel Active Member Licensed User

I already do something like this and make buttons for remote control....using /get method.... but the problem with me now that when pressing on a button, a new page is loaded ....all i want is pressing on a button do the effect(this is happened) but without going to a new page or open a new page....
    I will check your example....may be answer my questions.....thanks for your effort

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice