Share My Creation World shopping list

Another shopping list? Try yourself and check how fast "World shopping list" is.

Its powerful “priority sections” won’t make you waste any time! Define your usual route: past the fruit section first, then cold cuts, meat and so on? World shopping List will show you the products ordered along the lines of the sections you have predefined.

A free demo version is also available.

Thanks to Erel for Basic4ppc.

http://www.worldshoppinglist.com/index.aspx

William

Harris

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I checked out your web site. It is a bit hard to follow.
How am I creating a list as I stroll through the store in my normal fashion? I enter the store, head to the fruit and veg, then down the meat section, then up and down the various can goods, fruit juice, cereal, Milk - dairy, packaged goods and other isles.

Every store is different in arrangement - so I think you are trying to avoid the back track (to the other end of the store) when shopping for selected items in a progressive manner.

The videos seem to be a series of clicking through various screens? Perhaps some balloon text boxes could explain the process that is in play?

App looks nice - I like the ability to config (tweek) the layout based on device size.

Thanks

Harris

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Have done, Thanks